Thursday, April 26, 2012

Have you heard the rumors?

Rumors are flying. The start up cost of becoming a mark. Rep is going up! I'm going to set the record straight for you. The rumors are TRUE.

Yes, the starter kit is going up in price drastically, and SOON. The new kit is going to be well worth the cost, so don't worry. Why would you wait and pay extra though when you can become a Rep RIGHT NOW for only $20?!

Becoming a mark. Rep was the best decision I ever made. The company is so laid back. You get to work at your own pace. There are no fees to pay or quotas to meet. You can sell/buy as much or as little as you wish.

Right now for just $20 you receive a starter kit full of full size products valued at $100! What a great deal! You also get a free website!


You'll be joining a community of women (and a few men) who are ready and willing to help you with your new business as much as you'd like. I have met some of my best friends through mark.!

Right now I am looking for a few girls who love beauty and fashion, love being on top of the trends and love being a part of an amazing community of entrepreneurial spirits. Does that sound like you?

If so, join my team today! I have a great group of women ready to welcome you to our fantastic team!

Just go to www.meetmark.com/join and be sure to enter my referral code 134.

I look forward to working with you and helping you make your mark.!


No comments:

Post a Comment