Thursday, May 31, 2012

Beauty Business Kit

Ahhh! The new Beauty Business Kit is here and let me just say..it's amazing! If given the option, I would sign up to be a mark. Rep again all over just to get my hands on this kit. 


A $250 value! Three brand new fashion pieces that I can't even get yet!! EVERYTHING you need to throw a Beauty Bash that will never be forgotten. And still NO QUOTAS! NO FEES! NO REQUIREMENTS!
~~How amazing is that?!~~
Here's what you get with your starter kit. 
Pretty awesome if I do say so myself. 
How do you get your hands on this bag of awesomeness you may be asking. 
Simply go here: 
www.meetmark.com/join  Referral Code: 134 
                                           Mentor: Ali Strasser 
Don't forget to use my referral code so you can on my team! (After all, it's the BEST team!) ;) 
If you have questions, please email me at ali.markmentor@gmail.com  
I am always happy to answer any and all questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment